| < September >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in September is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with some rain, sleet or snow. Only 51mm (2in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Chita are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:09 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 12:36.
- There are approximately 6:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chita, Russia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: