| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in October is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with seldom any snow. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of fluid falls during on average 4 days.
- The blue above Chita is fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:38 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 10:32.
- There are approximately 4:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chita, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: