| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in November is very cold at -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with seldom any snow. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of liquid is released across an average of 4 days.
- The skies in Chita are a little dull having on average a mere 4:13 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:06 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 8:45.
- There are approximately 4:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chita, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: