| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in May is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of water is discharged across on average 7 days.
- In May the skies in Chita are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:44 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:52 long and the longest day is 16:21 long with an average length of 15:40.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Chita, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: