| < March >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in March is very cold at -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with infrequent snow. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Chita are slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:38 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:47 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 3:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Chita, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: