| < June >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in June is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 10 days.
- The skies in Chita are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:13 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 16:23 long and the longest day is 16:44 long with an average length of 16:38.
- There are approximately 8:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Chita, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: