| < July >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in July is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain every now and then. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of water is discharged during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Chita are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:32 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:34 long and the longest day is 16:39 long with an average length of 16:12.
- There are approximately 8:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chita, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: