| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in January is severely cold at -27 °C (-16.6 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with infrequent snow. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water is transfered across on average 3 days.
- The blue above Chita is somewhat dreary having on balance a mere 3:58 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:50 long and the longest day is 8:59 long with an average length of 8:20.
- There are approximately 4:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49% of daylight hours and cloudy 51% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chita, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: