| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in February is very cold at -22 °C (-7.6 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with infrequent snow. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of liquid is dropped across on average 3 days.
- In February the heavens above Chita are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:29 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 9:51.
- There are approximately 4:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57% of daylight hours and cloudy 43% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chita, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: