| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in December is very cold at -24 °C (-11.2 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with occasional snow. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 5 days.
- In December the heavens above Chita are dull with on average merely 3:17 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:44 long and the longest day is 8:04 long with an average length of 7:50.
- There are approximately 4:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chita, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: