| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in August is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with rain once in a while. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 15 days.
- In August the blue above Chita is a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:19 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 15:31 long with an average length of 14:37.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chita, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: