| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chita in April is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with seldom any snow. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 4 days.
- The skies in Chita are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:38 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 13:52.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chita April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chita, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chita: